Back to www.dsixe.com
Installing the Plugin
How to install the plugins:
- Start eclipse and add a new update site http://www.dsixe.com/eclipse (Help > Install New Software... >
- Click ok
- Eclipse will now download a list of plugins from the site. Please ensure that eclipse has been configured for any
HTTP proxies that your organization may have implemented. Select plugin from list and click next.
- Accept license agreement.
- Restart eclipse.
- The plugin generates directed graphs based on information inside a model. This graphing capability is provided by
the Graphviz open source application. Please download and install Graphviz
from their website before using the plugin. Windows may ask to restart the computer, this is not necessary at this
Using the Plugin
How to use the plugins:
- Right click on a model.
- Select 'WEF Graphs' from popup menu.
- Select 'Actions' submenu to generate graph of action list trace (builders which invoke action lists in the
- Select 'Imported Models' submenu to generate a graph of all the models imported.
Supported platforms: Windows/Linux
||Looks like I messed up the versioning labels. Please uninstall and reinstall to get this latest version, and
ensure that the "Show only the latest versions of available software" option in the plugin install dialog
is unchecked or this version will not be visible.
||Added file:// prefix to image file src in html.
||Fixed recursive imports to ignore disabled builders.
Added progress indicator.